Friday, April 1, 2011

Dresses for little angels

I am making these dress from some leftover fabric of my chic dress.It's enough for my 2 girls....!!!! Have the idea from mesewcrazy's jackie O dress tutorial,but I made my own pattern for the top because of my children's sizes that is sooo small...and have some changes in the making. Here is the link for mesewcrazy's tutorial http://www.mesewcrazy.com/2011/02/oh-jackie-dress-tutorial.html



Baste the neckline and armhole.



Flip it through the shoulder seams


Make sure the pleats are the same size,then baste.Sew the upper body with the skirt and don't forget to baste the side seam too.



Pin the ribbon at the waist line then baste.Add the invisible zipper.
.

Voila! Beautiful vintage dress for T.


I add different stash for baby B.

Pin It

No comments: